Friday, August 28, 2009

My Orbea Ora

So here she is... On the way home and when I got her in the house to meet my other baby, Elle..








I went in to Tri On The Run in Houston to pick up my new bike and get fitted. They spent a lot of time with me making sure it was all set up right. Told me that my shoes may be too small for me in the toe box. My little toe on my right foot goes numb when riding. Its not as bad as it used to be but it still goes a little numb. But yeah Tri On The Run is the bombdiggity. I am a very happy customer.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

H-O-T.

How do you like that saddle? I'm going to eventually have to replace the stock one that came on my Cervelo.

Gusano said...

Thanks man!
I love the Adamo. Own 2 of them.. They came out with another one similar to these but with a narrower nose and it's connected at the nose. (forgot the model though)

The Tri Runner said...

That is a SWEET Bike! You should be a happy customer.

Isela said...

Drool worthy bike :)...love it!

Anne said...

I NEED A BIKE! I NEED A BIKE! I NEED A BIKE!

Sweet ride. Jealous much? Yup.