Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New bike


So I finally ordered my new bike. Now I just hope they can get one in my size. Its a 2010 Orbea Ora TLE. Couldnt be a more perfect day to order. 2 years since my accident.

Today has been a rough but good day. I suppose every August 18th will be this way. Alot of thoughts run through my head. Its been like that for the past few days. We finished off tonight eating at the Cheesecake Factory. Its been a good day,, much better than 2 years ago... Im super excited about competing in Ironman next year. This race means a whole ton of alot to me. I will ROCK CDA!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on the new bike! Definitely a tough day. Glad you could celebrate all the victories and milestones of your recovery. Yep...look out CDA...the Guzman is coming for ya!

Samantha said...

Congratulations - let me know what you name it!!

Jamie said...

OOOH. She is purdy!

Gusano said...

Thank yall! Can't wait to get it in! I will post pics of actual bike. I need help with naming,, gotta be a fast and sexy name..

Isela said...

Sweet ride! Congratulations!

Glad that you didn't let the accident damper your athletic spirit! Go for the iron!

Hua said...

Great bike! Good luck with ironman!

Philip LaVoie said...

nice rig bud. i know it was a rough day, but it's sure nice that yer around for each Aug 18th from here on out ;) send shots of the maiden voyage for us eh? later.