Sunday, June 27, 2010

Race Day

Is race morning, I'm nervous, scared, excited and not really sure what I should expect today. I'm eating a pb&j, bagel, banana and sipping some java. It's a little chilly outside with a tad bid of wind (high 50s temp). Looks like it won't break much over 80 and that will be after 3pm today. I'm just hoping for a good race where I feel pretty decent most of the time and plan on having fun today. This is my first Ironman so if I finish, it's a PR. I have so much support here and I couldn't ask for more. I have over 30 family members here to cheer me on. I'm stoked! Let's do this! Shake n bake!

4 comments:

Philip LaVoie said...

YOU ARE AN IRONMAN! congrats dude!!!

Philip LaVoie said...

FKN Doug! :D

tattoosleeves4everyone said...

Congratulations, Jeremy! Can't wait to watch you race IMTX in person next year!! :)

setiawati said...

congrats